Moonrise

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesday is Cub day

Gonna be a fairly short one tonite. Hmmm, does it seem that I start some of my longest ramblings with a statement of that sort? ADD at work, people.



No focus.....or Hyper focus. No in between unless I'm wearing the muggle patch. Havin' a bit of a time with the elder cub......15 years old, and "seems" to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Well, I s'pose that's to be expected, but I've got to guide him gently but firmly without showing my annoyance.

Dontcha worry 'bout the old wollf, if he succeeds in thoroughly getting me to the pissed off stage, I shall respond in a way that he shall understand, and hopefully implement in his own life. Firm shall become old school jarhead FIRM.

There's "something" going on with him, but I'm not sure exactly what it is. If the lil' cub is my clone, then the bigger is surely the Beautiful Mrs.P's. Recalcitrant, and doesn't say what he really thinks about things. Oh well, give it time. And give it Love and Patience, something I have sorely lacked in the past.

That's it. Just got a little thing off my chest tonight. Might add more later, might not.
G'night.

Hey......I'm back. Just a quick share. Lil' Wolfie has such a wonderful mind. At ten years old his grasp of the language is quite impressive, and yet, there are those times........

We stopped off at the local meksfood place.....yes Morrie, I spelt it lak thet on porpus....because the cubs were still hungry. Always hungry. Scratch that, always Famished! Anyways, got 'em another ton of food and swung by the market for a drink.

Well, next door to this little store sits an animal emergency room. Big a$$ sign out front and Lil' Wolfie says, "Dad, how come they have a Veterinarian Jail right here in the neighborhood?" "Are their a lot of bad veterinarians around here?"

Huh?

He read the sign as "Veterinary CLINK" instead of CLINIC. It was quite difficult for me. I explained the misread relatively calmly, barely a chuckle escaped my mouth, while inside I was blowing milk out my nose. Damn, I love those kids.

This time , 'night for real.

No comments: