Moonrise

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Not sucha good one.........'cept the cubs.

not the Chicago Cubs........Had the boyz over. Schedules have changed. A bit frantic at first, gettin' lil' wolfie from school, over to Mrs.P's to practice his music real quick, then off to soccer. Dropped him, back to her haus to get big Mack, video store, back to soccer to get wolfie, Taco Bell.......a Dad's best friend, and then up to Walkabout for homework, dinner and a "way" stupid movie, before taking them both back to moms.

I've got LOTS to say 'bout the beautiful Mrs.P. tonite, but I'm not gonna share. This is definitely one for a serious session of meditation and reflection.

Nothing good will come out of this keyboard on that subject tonite. Time to nut up again, figure out Why I'm so bothered and take steps to correct it and move forward.

Anger and annoyance lead to frustration and resentment. Dealing with them for what they Really are, looking for the root cause of the Individual annoyance leads to enlightenment, and thus Understanding.

The new mantra is to "Overlook the moment of annoyance, be outspoken about what I feel, with Firmness, Kindness and Patience." Doesn't mean I can't or won't get pissed, just means that I'll work it through before reacting to it.

If you knew the old Wolf, you'd realize what a tall order this quest has been, and will continue to be for me. I would honestly prefer sometimes to be Much less enlightened and just kick the living shi-ite out of people.

Remember the old bumper sticker? The definition of Stress is that Horrible feeling that we get when we refrain from choking the living h-ll out of someone who desperately deserves it. Used to feel quite fine, in a shallow, uncivilized way when I neglected to refrain.

Lighter subject, then I'll go contemplate my navel.

Remember the movie above? I think as this log evolves, another fun thing to do,(for me, not necessarily you), is to do a weekly movie review, Wolf style. You'll get the insight of your semi average Joe America, keenly pointing out the nuances and entertainment value of new things at the cinema or the video store.

Tonite's Movie Revueooooooo!

Delta Farce: Starring a couple guys who I Love watching do standup on the Blue Collar series. Movie sucks. Not worth the four bucks. When the ten year old thinks something's Stooopid, well, all I can say is that the boy has discriminating taste. Thing even has a friggin' Bad Guy named.....Carlos Santana. AAIIEEEEE!, my EYES!!

End of Revue.
End of Blog.
Pass the salt.

G'nite anyone there..........

No comments: