Moonrise

Monday, September 3, 2007

G'Nite, all

Well, it was a longer, more tiring day than I had planned and I'm just plain tuckered out.

I know, I know.....you're all Horribly disappointed. I said that jokingly, but for some reason the site is actually getting a few "hits" is what I think you call 'em. Heh, random stumblings into the sometimes Light and sometimes Dark Lair of the Wolf.

Gives me the heebie jeebies, and I'm the one writing this drivel. Heh.

Didn't have a chance to see any of the cubs, or the Beautiful Mrs.P today,for that matter.

Did I tell you I actually Hate, abhor, despise and am generally annoyed by the latest electronic rage? Can you guess? Ha, you're not even gonna try, 'cuz you know I'm gonna tell you whether you want me to, or not.

TEXT MESSAGING!!! Whose friggin idea of time well spent is This abomination? It was pretty much the only "acceptable" means of communication for Mrs.P and I for the first Two weeks of this separation.

You Never know if somebody gets your message Unless they respond. And you can guess how that went, trying to communicate with "recalcitrant" house.

Nobody uses the same shorthand, or they use a "word generator" and don't proofread before sending, so half the friggin time, I feel like some poor G-Dam Japanese Corporal tryin to break the Navaho Windtalker's code. Neer on never do I get the meaning of the message without guessing. And, as you would rightfully suppose, I often guess Wrong.

And....My friggin' thumbs are too big for this shi-ite. And after only a few back and forths....they seem to lock up on me.

Texting, dear readers is an abomination against our Most Holy. Well, maybe not, but I'm a Man, and I can't do it.........so there.

Eff Cel Phones anyway. They keep us in Too much instant contact. I turned mine off when I went hiking. Truly a freeing experience.

I'm going to bed.
Hugs all around,
Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

No comments: