Moonrise

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ya Friggin Hoo........eh?


Quite a day. Quite, quite a day.


Way goofy at the office. One of the admin ladies found out about this whole marital fiasco. Walked, rather "sashayed" into my office and burdened me with her caring. Started with the "you poor man's" and moved relatively quickly to the downright uncomfortables. Aaagh.


Heh. The trials and tribulations of the Pure at Heart. Double heh.


Decided, because I can, to insert another of the Falcon photos I took yesterday. They make me feel good. Writing this crap also makes me feel good.


Finding out that Unicorns really exist makes me feel Great. Listen to the self proclaimed Wise One, little Unicorn. He may not be a Beacon in a gloomy night, but at least he'll try to make you laugh a bit. Sorry dear readers of this stuff, but for some unknown reason, I think I've taken another step toward Becoming. Had to give a quick shout out of thanks.


So..............Dam the muggle patch, full steam ahead..................


House is on the tube tonight. One of the Very few shows that I will faithfully watch. Something about the character reminds a Lot of people of me.


I disagree vociferously. I'm quite a bit better looking and I don't limp. Ok, after that hike Sunday, maybe I limp a "little".


Frank J. over at IMAO posted a humor blog about doing away with obnoxious pint sized Persian presidents. With prejudice I might add. I don't know for once what was funnier, his Posting, or the Comments.


Pie? Abigail, everyone likes pie. Ridiculous to assume that anyone wouldn't. Mayonnaise, on the other hand.......eeewwwk.


Oh yeah, because of House, I gotta go pretty quick.


Ahmadinnerjacket said that there are no Gays in Iran. It's 'cuz the friggin Mullah lovin' Midget in a bad suit Hangs the poor suckers! What a steaming pile that guy is.


Anyway, those of you who have been unfortunate enough to have been with me through this entire period of my life have doubtless noted a certain change of timbre, a redirection in my writing, kinda from the sublime to the ridiculous, with a little bit of the shi-ite shoveling thrown in. That of course is the therapy part. Try not to begrudge me that self indulgence.


As I've said. This is the embodiment of my Quest. If I can help another heart. If I can support another person with ADD. If I can impart a bit of home spun philosophy that touches someone, makes them smile or even cry a bit......that's what I want to do.


I've moved to a more joyful place in a pretty damn short period of time, and a lot has to do with this writing....yeah, and doing the hard work too. Ya know it don't come easy. But for tonite at least, I'm Reassured that.........


Wedon'tcryalone.


I need some ice cream. Gotta work out and watch the show.

Hit the rack and think of little miracles.

Wollf has left the building

No comments: