Moonrise

Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday, Monday.........


All righty then. Cubs are back at the Beautiful Mrs. P's. I'm.....oops. TIME FRIGGIN" OUT!!


Gotta remove the muggle, or I'll be straight on topic all night. There, done. Whew, I woulda been more boring than usual, heh.


So, right to subject so the friggin' bird picture makes sense. I am in this new world that I've explained countless times now. The new found Focus has Allowed me to have passion. Let me clear that one up.


The ADD was a Bitch to live with. I got kicked in the head by a less than friendly Brahma when I was about 19. Split the melon pretty good. Had another episode way down South in the late 70's that kinda added to the problem. We "may" discuss that one at a later date if I figure there's a statute of limitations out country.


Anyway, I was a straight A kinda kid, and then things just kinda started sliding. Attention span moved out of the neighborhood. Memory actually moved out of state and left no forwarding address.


The real Bitch about the whole thing is that I didn't realize it. O K, I guess I did in a way, but I'd forget about my concern, or get distracted and not chase down the cause. I remember thinking, and Saying over the years that "something" wasn't right in my skull.


Then, this whole separation thing came down. I was a thoughtless jerk. I said the first thing that came to mind, and it wasn't good stuff a lot of the time. I "embarrassed" Mrs.P.


Huh? When? Tell me about it? Now, though, I remember. Hey, I'm still a guy, I can't possibly remember all the details of my bad behaviour like you wimmin can......So, now I'm treated. My dopamine inhibitors and uptakes are working a Lot better.


And, thus, for the first time in forever, I Have passion! (see how I got back to the subject before the muggle patch kicked out? I Planned it. I can plan and execute long range goals. Hoo Ha!


Two Major interests/passions have shown up. Not really shown up......it's just that I can follow up on them now, I don't get distracted by any little thing and then forget to get back to what I wanted to do.


So.........you can guess number one. (hint............you're reading it, Sparky). Always wanted to write. Now I can do it. Don't need validation for it either. I just want to. Heh. And if you're here and still reading, that gives me personal satisfaction even though I don't even know you're here.


Two........ta daa....(tiny little trumpet), Photography. In particular nature. Going along with that is my love of raptors. Birds of prey for the uninitiated.


Thus the Picture. That, lil' buddies, is a Kite. A Western, White Tailed Kite. One of the shyest and to me, most beautiful of the birds of prey. Harder than shi-ite to get a decent picture of. Can't get close enough, and when they "kite", (as in hang almost motionless in the air), they're fluttering their wings just to make a photog's picture blur.


I hid in the bushes. And waited. ADD, remember? Woulda been nigh impossible for me to do a month ago. I'm pretty proud of the pic. And best of all........I'm now inspired to get all my stuff together and make a Portfolio. (yes, capital P). I've got some really good stuff, and it deserves to be sorted and fixed and finally.....shared.


Like my thoughts. Like my screwy humor. Like my angst and my tears and my anger.


Better here than in polite company.


Thanks for putting up with me. Patch is way gone now........


Eff Ahma Dinner jacket, good catch on that screwup to the Prez of Columbia, even though the midget dictator didn't get it.


Eff Dwarves that live in the desert. Not necessarily talking about Iran.....heh. Oops, got pulled away for a bit. A real interesting call.........a particularly sorry a$$ excuse for a Marine who ended up turning into "quite a fine Leader of Men" in the silly a$$ Navy.


Not a real surprise to hear from him, I'd sent out an sos for a friendly ear. Just kinda surprised that he's still up to no good...........hmmmm.


Alright, I've gotta sign off. I'll reread tomorrow and fill in the gaps.

I still don't like mayonnaise.

1 comment:

cry_alone said...

ok, sorry,i didnt know anybody was readin my blog! LOL! now i know....so now its my turn to chk out your stuff! love yer blog too! BTW, add seems like such a fucking bitch to say the least! you have alot of humour... helps don't it? keep readin my stuff, i'll read yours! (man, that sounds likea real bad pick upline, don't it? its not tho :) you certainly peaked my interest howling! take it easy! btw, you refernced me eh... now i'll have to go alooking :)