Moonrise

Friday, March 14, 2008

Whenever Wollf Feels a little Blue.......

A Person that I care Very Deeply for is feeling a bit down this morning....the pressures of Life, Work, Love and Home.....Yannow?

It happens. I've Definitely been there.....and through all the earlier introspection that I've done, I "think" I understand how to circumvent it.....

Thus, before "The Blues" become un "Bear" able......I shall launch a Pre-emptive strike to warm her Heart. You watch this and don't get a little bitty smile......well, we'll try something else.

With all the Goofy Love I have......I remind you all that we just need "the bare necessities of Life to get us through"....oh and friendship, and a good scratching tree....



There......a "little" smile?
Wollf

5 comments:

Robin Shelley said...

Oh, of all the silly gibberish!!!
Ha! Ha!
I LOVE this, Wollf.
Thanks for the giggle.

Robin Shelley said...

P.S. I better shut up over at Rose's before she kicks me off. Grrrrrr! Thanks for being a gentleman.

cry_alone said...

lol! That a sweet thing to do for her wolfie! Hope she feels btr soon. well, i'm heading off to
"relax, just cool it..."

Anonymous said...

aw. that was adorable.

Rambling Rose said...

Right on! Wise words. And did you get a load of that grey cougar?