Moonrise

Monday, March 24, 2008

Intermission........suspended.

Oh Goodness, but Whatevah shall I do.......

I think that I shall do my part with a "young feller" that needs to be read a bit more......

He made me laugh a bit today when I was feeling a "bit" down.....

It is truly amazing to me sometimes, how a simple "hearing of a voice", or goofy thing can make me change my mind about things......

I have another one of those silly "Tag you're it" things.....this time from Ms. Sailorette....now, being as she's all Married and Legal now and such.....I'll do it...

Geezer, Geezer,
You're Bo Beezer,
Fanana Fo Fanna
Go Geezer,
Me, My Moe, Meezer,
Go Geezer!!

I might not shall evah forgive you for this, Foxfier.

So, the rules are.....*hold on whilst I cut and paste....la la hmmm, la la la..*

Here we go......
Meme Rules:

1. Tag one to many persons by doing the name game song on their Blogger name (their first name, if they have one).

2. Tell your tagged, name-gamed bloggers that they will have to continue the Name Game meme, or your bread will turn moldy overnight, even if it's in the fridge.


But then....Foxfier......you can probably be excused.....You and your Spouse were.....

NAVY!!

*an integral part of the Marine Corps*........

Make sure you see what the Geezer..much older than I...has to say, at The GEEZER
Wollf

3 comments:

aA said...

Wollf,
you're up too late! Thanks for the tag, i think...

Wait, who sez i am much older than you?! Cut me down and count my rings!

Foxfier said...

*laughs* Oh, you'll forgive us eventually, anyways.

I can probably outrun you, anyways. ;^p

aA said...

"vee shall zee"