Moonrise

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Okey-Dokey then......Regarding the Post Below.....


Wollf is the Spiritual product of an "interesting" childhood. First, an explanation of sorts, as to the meanings of the last post and the quotations therein:

First, I cited Three Quotes, expressing Five Beliefs. Yup, try and hang in there with me, it's fairly shallow in the deep end of my pool.....

The Basics are Numbers. Facets of Souls and Spirituality if you will. One, Two, Three........"Quotes"..... All of the Major Faiths....it seems to me in my ignorance, are based on these.

As far as Wollf's Unshakable beliefs....Numbers One and Two are summed up in the first Quote. Judaism believes in One G-d.

Period, end of Lesson. The Proverb is a gentle jibe at Christianity's' "Trinity". Theirs is the G-d of the Old Testament...which I have expounded on in the past and acept with Reverence. Many Jews do not "get" the notion of ....oh heck, "Three, Three, Three G-ds in One!"....as the Christians Trinity suggests......

So....I believe in One G-d. Period. Christianity and the different sects can add or subtract to that as much as they like, I do not care....not my business.

So...In Wollf's Opinion....1)...Jews have it right on that. They were first on the scene with Monotheism....not to mention the Old Testament, 'member that?....and 2)....Christians have it too.....so long as they don't start dissecting My G-d into different and Separate Entities.

Number Three of Wollf's beliefs...(the second quote)...is a simple one......Two sides of Man....and thus, two sides of the Spirit World. One Good. One Evil. A lot of the Amerind Tribes subscribed to this "theology". It is up to the Individual to choose which Hand he shall grasp.

I can get on that bus also. Life, or rather the way we decide to Live it, really is "Black or White, Good or Evil".....

Number Four.....Wow, Old Black Elk was quoted back in 1865.....He was no Christian and he was no Jew....but he espoused the Core belief in One Power....spell that G-d. He just framed it differently......with the things that he knew, and the cycles that he experienced. I have no problem with that either.....

Why....or How can Wollf accept All Four?

Because of Number Five.....

My Basic and Core Belief is in One and only One G-d. The G-d of the Old Testament that I've spoke of before. The G-d of my Grandfather who saw "things" in Nature that I could not, that saw his surroundings as not only "Proof", but also Wisdom of his G-d. I do not believe in shortcuts. I am either a Good and Worthy Man in the eyes of my G-d........or I am not.

G-d's First Commandment was to have no other god before Him. I, and I'm just opining, no shooting please......Don't and never will, and more, I simply don't think that G-d really cares all that much about what the "Decorations" are in your Home, or Church or Synagogue, or on the Dashboard of your Car.

Whether you wear Eagle Feathers, or Fez, or Yarmulkes....or speak Latin or Hebrew, or have Rock-n-Roll Service, or simply "roll"......play with snakes, bow to the East, tend to orange gowns or what the heck......

You believe in Him.....and only Him....and live your Life in accordance with His Commandments......you're Okey-Dokes with Wollf. That means you are a Good Man or Woman....

I don't know.....No Man or Woman knows. We'll find out though, won't we?

There you have it.......not very well put.....but hey, I'm just a Searcher who has seen a Lot, and has a penchant toward writing...... Live good lives. Love, Accept.....but never turn the other cheek.

Remember, there are two sides to everything......except G-d. I make any sense at all?

I do Know this....there are two of Us....that are meant to be together to make One. We may not have them yet, but ......hey, that is the Plan.

Wollf

2 comments:

Coach Waterboy said...

Love, accept.......but never turn the other cheek?????

Interesting, but may need more explanation for a distance guy like me. Actually very interesting.....please explain more.

I made it, it loooks good, I'll be a frequent visitor and hopfully can contribute some way or the other.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Coach....thanks for stopping by the Lair. I actually, and thank you, "edited" just a bit to clarify that.

It's just that I have been subject to many things in my Life.....Turn the other cheek in things that are unimportant.....Never in things that affect the People that you Love.

Courage and Honor. G-d, at least I hope....will understand.

Wollf