Moonrise

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Welcome to the Hotel GayaFlora.....

Well, just a couple things.....First....I couldn't do it, went down to my favorite French Store, Tarshay and Bought a Camera!!

Yay for Wollf....besides, you Folke have GOT to see some of this stuff.

I'm in a Bed and Breakfast.......Beautiful Tropical Paradise, only about twenty guests.

Nineteen of them, including the Proprietor, are as homosexual as I am hetero......this is definitely something different for ol' Wollf.

Can't write much just this moment, borrowed computer and the aroma of Israeli chicken and cus-cus, plus I hear we have Corona on tap. I think that I shall imbibe of a beer or two....it is vacation, don't ya know?

Hey, check out some of the hilarity over at Rodger's House....the Man is the Man in Internet comedy. He's at Curmudgeonly and Skeptical.

That is all for now......Pictures and stuff tomorrow.....

Wollf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Every man needs 10 or more cameras, right? So..you didn't know the keyz were famous for their "lifestyle". heh!

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed havin ya!
Lala Laura