Moonrise

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday, Sabbado, the Sabbath........

Wow.....what a flight.....no sleep, took off from LAX at 2300 hours and landed at 0700 Florida time.

But I made it.....been looking around the town a bit, walked down by the beach, checked into my bed and breakfast.....went out on the town again for a bit.....realised that I had forgotten my camera and my Laptop power cord back at Walkabout......

Ahh the joys of ADD and such. So....until I get those couple of matters cleared up, blogging shall be rather light. Just wanted anyone who was concerned that I had arrived in this strange place safely.

Tonight, I think the chances are about 60-40 that I'll just be going to bed, heh.

Try and talk a bit tomorrow.

Wollf

6 comments:

Rose said...

Ahhh, now that's more like it :) Have a great trip.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy .... but be safe my friend.

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Wollf,
Welcome to the Eastern time zone. Hope you can stand the flatlands of south Fla. Regarding the "60-40 chances"...: given the available data I would evaluate the odds at more like 100% (heh). Best of luck.

K T Cat said...

Have fun!

cry_alone said...

Have fun wolfie! We'll miss ya! taker er easy now, try not to have too much fun w/out p[icures fer us! pls tell me u didnt forget bear? lol!
*hugs*
walks with wolves

Rambling Rose said...

Enjoy your adventure!