Moonrise

Friday, March 28, 2008

So Much going on......

Just a quickie morning update after a busy evening with the Cubs......

Divorce is finally heading to final settlement, May 14th....I'm in the process of moving into the new Wollfs Lair....I hate moving, but I'm becoming excited at the fact that I shall have a place all my own....nice little private Meditation garden in the front, huge second floor balcony hangout in the back......fun stuff.

Track and Field season is upon us. For the first time in eight years, I have no responsibilities other than to cheer on Lil' Wolfie as he shatters ten year old records in the 400 and 800 meters.....wow, that will be .....weird.

First meet is tomorrow, starts at 0830 and will run til it's done. In years gone by, we'd usually end between 1430 and 1500hrs. I have a feeling with this new board of directors that the last events will be done under the lights.....oh well.

I'll be bouncing in and out, getting more stuff moved, and making sure I'm there for Lil' Wolfies events. Luckily....although not for the board, it's a home meet. Me, it's close to home. Them....ouch, running a track meet takes a lot of work and knowledge, and the new board has a a Job ahead of them. Go Panthers!

Other things on my heart, but I won't speak of them here.......
Wollf

No comments: