Moonrise

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Greatest Tattoo Evah........

Didn't post last night......finishing up a little Project. I really should not be allowed out without a "Handler".......

This is the forearm of one of my New Hires. I specifically requested a Youngster with no visible Body Art, as my Division deals with "Regular" Folke, and some people find it off putting.

The young Man showed up, I saw the outline of the Tattoo from fifty feet away, and instantly decided that he wouldn't work for my needs.

He walked up, shook my hand, introduced himself, and I asked to have a closer look.



Ok......I made an exception. USMC, Honoring the Fallen. He has a job as long as I'm around. Doesn't hurt that he's well Disciplined and an Earnest and Hard Worker.

I think I'll get the "Corporate" version.....Downsized.....

Semper Fi
Wollf