Moonrise

Monday, March 31, 2008

Wasn't going to Post....


Actually, I was thinking of cutting back on my blather...it has been a rough couple of weeks. I am truly as exhausted as I have ever been....the mind isn't working like it should, the body is showing signs of age and wounds long forgotten, the heart is pondering......

But, and this is a Huge friggin But...heh, kinda like the one I saw at the track meet....Lady must have weighed in at about four times my slender Buck Seventy Five...hoo haw, when she "hauled butt", it musta taken her three, maybe four trips....

*sorry*.....I'm close to over my Melancholy.

I am sleeping the first night at Wollfs Lair. I just got back from the furniture store where I purchased a queen size, wrought iron bed with that fancy "memory foam" stuff in the mattress....thing is beautiful, four posted, solid, masculine to a fault, and downright Comfortable.....

I was so distressed at the thought of sleeping on my couch after being so exhausted from the move and all the other things going on. I may even take a picture of the damm thing, I'm so pleased.

Two frigging much $$ though....for a bed. And it was on sale. Oh well, at least I will sleep well. And I need to.....dreams sort a lot of things out for me.

Goodnite my Friends,

Dammit!! Do I have the right size sheets? And where the Hell did I pack them? Aaagh, "same old same old thing...."

Back to work, then hit the sack, sheets or no. Anybody remember where I packed the alarm clock? And the coffee pot?......welcome to my world.

Wollf

1 comment:

Foxfier said...

Wollfie, I sleep on a futon mattress with my dear Elfie....

Some nights, if I had two grand to waste, I'd gladly slap it down for a bed....