Moonrise

Thursday, January 3, 2008

What.....are You kidding Me?

Wollf thinks that everyone should take the test. H/T to Something and Half of Something for the head's up.

Any Liberal readers might disagree, and claim that the questionnaire is "slanted" toward the Conservative side. Hey, get a humor bone.....Haven't you heard of the Great Right Wing Conspiracy?

You Are 91% American

You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!


Seems I get a One Percent advantage because I don't say "Neener, Neener, Neener!"
Heh....How'd you Folkes do?

I knew the answer to the Sports question, but I simply couldn't Bear to choose "Left Turn Only" and "The Hulkster". Looks Like Lil' Wolfie has Set, Point Game on me there.

I hope you have as Great a day as I'm planning.......even though I'm at work.
It's gonna rain Buckets here in SoCal!
Ten inches in the mountains, four to six in the Highlands where I live.

Oh Boy! Injun Run!! .....ok, "Limp"....but Wollf and the Cubs will Definitely get wet. "X" is taking them to the snow today, I'll soak 'em good tonight. Fun, fun.

(Note to Wollf.....remember the House Keys. The neighbor Lady's husband is out of town......)
Be Good Americans, whatever your Political Bent.
Wollf

2 comments:

aA said...

Well, Wollf, you got me beat. I am 87%, but some of the answers just weren't "me". I don't drink beer, but if'n I did, I'd want some flavor, and I just can't go with wrestling and NASCAR...

If they'd had some questions about driving and how I feel about hippies and such, then I'd be up there in the nineties with you!

Rose said...

You Are 74% American
Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home. You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!


:) What?! Should I have said Z=Zed? Maybe it was the Brie...anyway, the USA doesn't make me cringe (the "progressives" do...)