Moonrise

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Presidential Candidate Endorsement....

An earlier post linked to LindaSoG regarding the Candidacy of "Billy Jack", famous "Hapkido" Karate/Native Amerind/Green Beret/Defender o'the Weak/Beater of Bad Guys.....for the office of President of these United States of America.

Sorry, Tom Laughlin, aka "Billy Jack"....I kinda, sorta laughed my a$$ off at the article. I didn't care for your self importance back in 73 when I was a college kid trying to get an "extra" part in your movie.

I figure you were a putz then, well......evolution of your personality hasn't moved forward at a breakneck pace, has it buddy?

But here's the deal, People......There's the very real chance that Fred! might be dropping out of the race. Duncan Hunter already has....no real Conservatives left after that. We need to get behind a Candidate that's got what it takes to win.

Someone a little different. Someone that will catch the imagination of a generation of Americans. So who? The Chief Ronulan, Ron Paul is Loved by Hundreds. Not a lot of backing, but I have it from a reliable source that LindaSoG has been given "The Power" to have Ron Paul elected if she so wishes.

Bestowed upon her by no less than the biggest Paultard in the Ronulan Empire. Wollf researches his sources, and is not afraid of "Full Disclosure". Check it out yourself, right HERE .

So, that being said, and knowing that Paul could be a shoo in, even though "Normal" People think he's a wingnut, what we have to do here is create our own perfect Candidate. Wollf has done just that.

I think "Billy Jack" is a putz......but I really like Karate Movies, especially with bad acting ex-Special Forces guys kicking pompous people's a$$es.

I think Ron Paul is a wingnut.......but he really reminds me of an English teacher back in High Schoolthat let me skip class.

I give you "Ronny Jack". Looks tough, got a carbine and a cool "Injun" hat, but also looks like he'd let you slide if you were late to class.



Now all we have to do is get the Power Bloggers in on this. I'm talking the real deals, (Please don't notice the shameless brown nosing), like: Rodger and SondraK and GOC and of course IMAO .

It's a sure/safe bet folks. We know that LindaSog has kicked "Billy Jack" in the a$$. We also know that she can get Paul elected using her Super Secret Paultard Jewess Powers.

And, as an added extra attraction...if Ronny Jack gets out of line.....She'll just have him kill himself with his own deadly feet.

...."Ronny Paul", he says to himself, "In that case,yannow what I'm going to do?...I'm going to take this foot of mine, and I'm going to kick myself on this side of my face"

"And there's nothing I can do about it".....*swish whack splat*

I think the idea has promise.
Be good. Vote for Ronny Jack.

Wollf.......38

No comments: