Moonrise

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My picture......again.

Seems there's one reader out there that thinks that Wollf has a disfigurement of some nature on the left side of my face, what with my "reluctance" to show a full face shot.

In the interest of full disclosure, and to allay any fears of my grotesquerey...thet's either a five dollar college word, or I just made it up.....I shall herewith post the "Left Side of Wollf's Face" for all coming generations.

I don't see the problem or concern, myself.......





I'm going to most definitely get an e-mail for this one......but hey, This is about amusing "Me"......heh

Wollf 41

1 comment:

Rambling Rose said...

The left side of your face is even more beautiful than the right side. (LOL) Now let's see you show us the two sides together as a whole.