Moonrise

Monday, January 21, 2008

Dreaming........an stuff

None of you......not a single one, noticed anything odd about the treehouse picture. For shame. And, I'm not going to tell you. Now it's too late, and nobody gets the prize.

Maybe....hopefully, tomorrow I'll start writing early enough to do a bit of justice to the thoughts that are flying around in my head about Dreams. I've been having some doozies lately.....about traveling and adventure and the color Royal Blue.

Which is an odd thing, because I'm color blind, so I have no idea what it really looks like. In fact, I'm not completely sure whether it's Royal Blue or Purple, but Blue just seems to sound better.

But, of course, it's rather late tonight to start in because O-Dark Thirty comes early after a busy weekend. Thanks for hanging out. I'll get back in the swing of reasonably good writing next week, I promise.

I can hear my muse, dagnabit. Yannow?
Dream well.

Wollf 39

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean besides the fact that it's an altered picture & there are little pixies looking down at you through the tops of the trees?
Or, was there something else?

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Heh, good on the "altered pic". Not tellin', nope.

Pixies? Pixies frighten Wollf.
(hides head)

Anonymous said...

Maybe they're not pixies. Maybe they're your own kids... or the neighbor kids... but there are definitely two little HUMAN faces looking down from the tops of the trees!
Give it up, Wollf! I can't stand it!

aA said...

Well Mr. Wollf, it looks to me like there used to be another figure in the right side foreground.

I didn't get to check it out very long this weekend...but your "challenge" made me look a little closer.

I realize there is no prize, not even a Chik-o-stix...and by the way, my wife likes them, but I do not count them among my favorites. My sister also likes them. they always looked like chicken feed to me.

Anonymous said...

Aha! Thanks, aa.
Now, Wollf... who does that extra leg in the middle of the picture belong to? Surely you don't have any three-legged kids!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Yay Robin and aA! Yah, my little photographic metaphor for the fact that "X" is just barely in my life, because of the Cubs.

I must admit a small bit of self amusement turning her into tree leaves.......bwa-ha-ha..
Wollf39

Anonymous said...

Yes...And once you see the leg....it's hard not to.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, I'm real sharp once someone helps me out & points me in the right direction - LOL!
Now... what is the countdown about? Wollf 41, Wollf 40, Wollf 39...

Anonymous said...

Full Moon tonight!
Oooo-wooo-wooo-woollf!!!!