Moonrise

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lil' Wolfie's Wrestle Mania......

Just a little insight this evening into the Joy that I have with the Clone Cub. The little dude Loves his wrestling.....Big Time Professional type Wrestling. I wrestled all through high school and a couple years in college.

Because of that......and the fact that Lil Wolfie may just read this post some day, I shall refrain from giving my opinion of the veracity,(I don't "think" he knows what that means), of the "sport".

Friday night has to be scheduled around "Smackdown", a well choreographed display of athletic showmanship on television at 8:00 every week. Nothing takes precedence. Dudes are true Athletes, of that there is no doubt. My cub knows every single active Wrestler in all the different "Leagues".

When not watching, or playing a Wrestling game on the X-Box, he can oftentimes be found whiling away spare time with his collection of Action Figures, a picture of a "portion", below.


He knows all their names, their histories, height, weight, "finishing moves", even their home towns. Wow. I followed Bart Starr and Ray Nietzche of the Packers......and sometimes got confused.

Point of this is that I think I'm going to set him up a little Blog of his own, help him to publish it once a week or so.....A ten year old perspective on a Redneck pastime....I think he'll love it, and it'll get him writing.

"Lil'Wolfie's Wrestling World". Kinda has a ring to it. Heh
(Sorry......had to post this, cuz I have to put away the toys so I can navigate my bedroom....they take up a lot of space) Oh, his favorite wrestler?

John Cena...the guy in the upper right corner of the ring, has a Military demeanor and starred in a movie entitled "The Marine". Favorite by far.....go figure.

Wollf40

No comments: