Moonrise

Thursday, January 31, 2008

For those of you.......

That can't let go. This new pharmaceutical discovery is the key to your happiness this Political season.

No true Conservatives in the race anymore? Want to move to Costa Rica or the Golan Heights.....just to get away? Save that expense.......hell, the Politicos are going to find a way to take everything from you anyway.......

And remember as you enjoy the video......the name John McCain could easily be inserted......Ahhh, sweet, sweet SOMA.



Although......Costa Rica is quite pretty.......

Hat Tip....."The Shield"
Wollf

4 comments:

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Costa Rica is OK but borders on Danny Ortega's Nicaragua. I have not-so-fond memories of being jailed by the sandinistas. Found a better place: Saba in the Caribbean.

Anonymous said...

OH but wait, my crystal ball says you are to rescue a person thinking of Golan Heights. Ah, and this meets with my greatest approval!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ, never been to Saba....I do understand your disdain for the Sandies......maybe we should have backed Ollie's boys a bit more and let Noriega have his way with them.
I understand a bit better the desire for more firepower......but I'd still opt for something a bit more decisive than a 5.52....Pirates is Pirates, even in uniform, no?

Wild Thing? I am truly honored that you would visit my little Matrix home. Rescue? I wonder who would be rescuing whom. Truly a Daisy, is that sprite....heh

Wollf

Kelly the little black dog said...

LOL!