Moonrise

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fun Stuff..................

H/T Foxfier/Sailorette at Head Noises write some more on both these posts later.....I'm kinda goofing off....don't tell.

Long and involved test, but fun...who'd a thunk that Wollf would turn out a character like this......oh, I guess everyone that knows him, heh.

At least I wasn't a Dwarf or a Princess, (though I have the legs for it)...the princess, not the dwarf.....wait, I didn't mean that, they're just not all short and stubby and ....aw cripes.

I hate dwarves.....

I Am A: True Neutral Human Ranger/Sorcerer (4th/3rd Level)


Ability Scores:

Strength-14

Dexterity-18

Constitution-18

Intelligence-17

Wisdom-14

Charisma-17


Alignment:
True Neutral A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.


Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.


Primary Class:
Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.


Secondary Class:
Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.


Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)


Reader Comments
Allow
Don't allow
Post date and time

10 comments:

Rose said...

Long quiz - ok
I Am Also A: True Neutral Human Ranger/Sorcerer (4th/3rd Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 13

Not sure what that means....

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Hmmmmm, It ain't heavy. You're my Sister? That's almost scary sameness.....I say we take over the Capitool and ransom it for......ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!

heh,
Wollf

Rose said...

Question is, what's a high and what's a low score? What are the possible categories - I mean if you're not a D&D player you have no idea... There were some interesting questions in there... yeah, fun stuff.

K T Cat said...

A pair of true neutral rangers? Talk about frightening. Unpredictable and dangerous...

Rambling Rose said...

Like Rose I'm not sure what it all means...........

But I do know that after finding out what I was, I wanted to run and hide myself once again - the way I have been doing my whole life. But I talked myself into coming back and showing who I am.

My score becomes understandable once you know that I was raised Catholic - and that even as a child I devoted myself to mothering. Anyway, a deep breath and here I go:

Lawful Good Human Ranger 8th Level

Ability Scores Strength 10
Dexterity 10
Constitution 11
Intelligence 12
Wisdom 14
Charisma 13

We are what we are - can't change it - just polish it up a little or tone it down a little. All in a day's work!

Anonymous said...

I am a rock.
I am an iiiiiiiiii-i-i-island!

Rose said...

Ehhh, I like the sorcerer part!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

I'm feeling rather wizard my own self. All in all a fun little test....til you start thinking and realize...it is, kinda....you.

Hi Robin! Welcome to my house.
Wollf 41

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Wollf. I've been looking around & it's a very fine place you have here. I shall try to behave accordingly. If, by chance, I don't then you can blame Rose for my being here, okay?

Rose said...

LOL!