Moonrise

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Post I was Going to Write.....

Before Wollf's latest misadventure.....

This shall be abridged for now.....I'll go into details another time.

One of my Field People got me a Christmas gift today. His wife made a fancy basket with Rasperry Salsa, Jalapeno Jelly, crackers and chips and this Tee Shirt.

Coincidence running through my life again......I don't wear tees very much, but this one....wow. There's Lil" Wolfie, Bigger and Wolf himself.......

Howling at the Moon.



And yup, for the curious, that's a corner of my office, tastefully decorated in stuff ExP wouldn't allow in her "home"....I think the picture's good enough to get the idea of the Bitchen Tee, but I kinda faded it so the background won't zoom.

Too many things to talk about on that one little wall....I keep "Me" on the walls of my office for now.....not long and I'll be able to set up my Lair...

I wrote a lot tonight.
I'm still freezing from that run....

Hot chocolate, anyone?
Good dreams,

Wollf

No comments: