Moonrise

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Just a regular day......

Had Both the Cubs over again last night. Set Lil' Wolfie up in his bedroom with the computer and "All Access" World Wrestling.....he Loves that stuff. Bigger and I watched "The Shooter". A bit too graphic for Lil' Wolfie.....maybe so for me, too.

Basically, it's a "revenge" movie, sniper style. If that doesn't intrigue you, don't waste your four dollars.

Got up this morning, went for a walk, freezing, and took Lil' Wolfie to Piano Class. He has a recital next weekend at a retirement home. It's always good fun. The Cubs wanted to go hang out and decorate the "other" house, so off they went......I won't assist in decorating it, and Bigger and his buds had a good time.

I checked back by after a few hours to make sure they hadn't burned down my investment and snapped this shot. I have GOT to get a replacement SLR camera. This little one is "ok", but I really need the quality.


It seems the Biggers had been ruthlessly teasing Lil" Wolfie all the time I had been gone. I returned "almost" in time. Take a look at the picture and you can see Lil' taking his revenge on his Bigger litter mate. The end result?

Thank goodness it was a plastic rake. All in good Wollf style fun, and Bigger IS a little melodramatic, took three full revolutions, two dips and a front roll to finally fall down ded.

I did spring for a couple new strands of lights.....took the whole crew up to the store....wow, talk about a truck full of monkeys.....and guess what? Turned out they were all Hungreeeeee!

Please take my advice, anyone on a fixed income, send your child off to live with someone else when the become teenagers. Their appetites, and that of their friends, will suck your wallet dry.

I didn't hang around for the grand unveiling, wasn't in the mood to visit MsP....she's out of sorts a lot lately, but about the time I got back up here to walkabout, the phone rang.......

"Sire?", asked Bigger rather sheepishly, "Ummm, we plugged in all the lights and now we don't have any electricity in the house."

No, I didn't say,"Tell your mom....". But I did think of that goofy old commercial,
"Added Christmas lights....$15.00. New extension cords....$8.00. Blowing the Main Breaker on your ex-wife's house?.....Priceless!

I've got a brand new pint of Cherry Garcia, the Zorro movie, I found my original copy of the 1902 published "Tombstone Arizona", no Cubs, a fire going......ahh, going to be a restful evening.

I may write some more later, but it'll be more philosophical....it's been a bit for one of those.
Wollf

5 comments:

aA said...

Sounds like a great evening!

Coincidentally, "The Shooter" was on one of the WB or UPN or Fox stations a weekend or so ago, and I started watching, but had to leave the house and ended up missing it. Dang. Glad to see that you got to indoctrinate your lad with the joys of rifles and "army shoot-em-ups".

Thanx for the comments over @ GeezerChron...there may be a little research in order for the Spotted Eaglewollf...

Cryin' shame about the 'lectricity @ the X-house (hee hee)!

K T Cat said...

Great photos of some handsome wollflings. Glad to hear you're taking it easy.

Rambling Rose said...

Sounds like quite a day all the way around.

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Wollf, You need to end your addiction to communist ice cream (Ben and Jerry). Haåggen Daz is better anyway.

Rose said...

I agree with λεονιδας.