Wollf has been been tagged with a Christmas meme by K T of the Feline Aristocracy over at the Scratching Post.
The rules: Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. Share Christmas facts about yourself. Tag random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Of course Wollf was tagged. K T has never forgiven me for accusing Jacob the Hamster for stealing my sunflower seeds....Sheesh the work I have to do as Pater of Prowling, it just never ends.....
So, I have some questions to answer. Kinda spooks me to give anyone a glimpse into what makes me tick. You know I'm really private with my inner thoughts....hah
1. Wrapping or gift bags? Gift bags are the greatest invention for Men ever invented.
I'll do a small sized gift in ten increasingly larger bags to make it interesting, but wrapping? I can never find the scotch tape......
2. Real or artificial tree? Real for the main tree, and then a bunch of smaller artsy ones in other rooms.
3. When do you put up the tree? In the new Wollf world, I'm going with about a week before Christmas. Nothing worse than a dry tree. (Well, except decorating it yourself)
4. When do you take the tree down? About a week after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but Wollf waters it down with lowfat milk. A taste I probably got growing up in a five littermate lair. It made the half gallon last a lot longer......
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Wow, The "Man from U.N.C.L.E" super sekrit spy kit and my first Daisy BB gun.....who'd a thunk that of ol' Wollf?
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I didn't get custody of the Baby Jesus this year. I'll get one. I'm going to get a Menorah too. I like the juxtaposition.....
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? The news about Big Bro and the Agent Orange.
9. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Cards, and hand written. I blew it this year, Too much going on.....no sense in it, I write everything here.
10. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life.
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Wow, again....this year, in Muggle mode, I had all the main stuff by Thanksgiving. In the past, I've been out with the teeming hordes of confused Men on Christmas Eve.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Raspberry Salsa, Jalapeno Jelly with cream cheese and fancy crackers...
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Red Chili Peppers!!! And multicolored Palm Trees. It just screams Christmas.
14. Favorite Christmas song? Let it Snow!, Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire, and of course Hula Hoop by Alvin.
Now I have to "Tag" someone......hmmmm, who needs all three of the "Hits" that will come from Wollf's highly sucessful Blog?
Let's go with Rambling Rose for the Christmas and Holiday memories, and The Geezer Chronicles for the same thing. I'm in a semi Holiday mood now, got my Cubs in the house.
Now, I guess I have to let them know that they're "It".
Kind of a neat idea, this game.....gets some worthy Blogs a bit more attention that they deserve. Warning about the Geezer....he's from Texas.
"Nuff said? I tell you whutt!"
Back in a bit with todays adventures.....very little melancholy.
Thanks, K T......I'm pleased