Moonrise

Saturday, December 22, 2007

On Discipline and Children.......

A large percentage of America's population thinks that it is improper to spank children,
so I have tried other methods to control my Cubs behaviour when he has one of 'those moments.'

One that I have found quite effective is for me to just take my Cub for a car ride and talk.

They usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together.

I've included a photo below of one of my loving discipline moments with Lil' Wolfie, in case you would like to use the technique.


Much better results than spanking...........

















Sheesh, just kidding!!
I photoshopped the speed sign. I was only going seventy.......

Hat tip to my #2 She-cub in the Land of Missouri!
LMAO

(Figure I owe you a few random Laughs after last nights post)
Wollf

2 comments:

K T Cat said...

LOL!

Rambling Rose said...

HOW DO YOU DO IT? How do you come up with these things? So unexpected and so outrageously funny.

I had myself all primed for this photo of a loving, tender moment - and then Gotcha!

Best laugh I've had in a long time. I didn't realize how much I needed that.

Thanks.