Moonrise

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Polyamory, Wolves and whatever Else..........

Well, here I still am. The "naughty" thing I did is going even better than I had "Oh so intricately" planned. There is much "wailing and gnashing of teeth". No, not Mrs.P.....she has been relegated to nonentity.

She's just a "project" to complete. It has to be that way. Wollf won't cry for that again. So.....what to do with the rest of my Life? Enjoy it. I have been without Female companionship, self imposed for the four months I've been at Walkabout and probably a few before.........

I'm a pretty monogamous Fellow. Never strayed. Hmmph, kinda wish I had, it would have given this silly thing a sense of balance. The point of the title is that I've heard that word, "Polyamorous" a bit lately.

One of our Faithful is dabbling in it's siren call. Won't tell who, of course, but it has me thinking. Polyamory. Many Loves. It's basically a "life choice", not a lifestyle.......and it's based on the premise that Men and Women can put away their jealousies and love multiple people, I suppose that includes the "fun" parts too.

I've been married for over thirty years of my life. The strange position that I find myself in is a "little" daunting, hell, I'll admit, frightening. It would be quite easy I'm sure, to fall right back into it. "Avoid the rebound", is what a dear friend advised me tonight. Great advice. I'll take it.

It gives me a chance to better follow the path to Becoming. And the first thing I want to Become, is a better friend and lover. Polyamory. For the time being anyway, I'm going to continue to meet Good People. People with beautiful but neglected Souls.

I won't neglect them as you wonderful People haven't neglected me. My Soul is still healing, but it's time to really reach out and Love a few new and old Friends.

Maybe my quirkey way of thinking, along with this amazing tendency to "coincidental" meetings in my life, can actually help someone else whose Soul is hurting. A lot of times we don't even realize that we're wounded. We wrap armor around our hearts.

It doesn't allow the pain to torment us, but it doesn't allow us to feel, accept or freely give the Love that we all crave. Those of you who have read this thing from the beginning know that I'm an expert on this subject. I've dropped my armor a while ago.

I was asked today "How do you do it? Just let everything out for anybody to see?"

How could I not? Once you've tasted the freedom of total honesty with yourself, and you can share it with others, you don't need armor.

I've done enough damage in my life to go to Hell, if there is one, a few times over. It's time to use this Honor that's such a part of me for some good. I've sipped from the Grail, and my wounds are healing quickly.

Want to be a part of it?
I'm going to go play....and share some ice cream with the Cubs.

I'm ready to share a lot.
I love you.

Wollf

2 comments:

Rose said...

What flavor is it tonight?

Rambling Rose said...

Beautiful post - written straight from the heart. And isn't it the truth - once you experience interacting with the world from an honest heart, it's not easy to do it any other way. But the rewards along the way are magnaminous.