Moonrise

Monday, July 28, 2008

A Whirlwind.......

By the end of the weekend, I felt a bit like this RC Helo that the Cubs and Boyz watched much longer than me....Busy, busy, spinning in circles, and filled with Fun and adventure and the occasional Pissed Off Wollf.........


"You lookin' at Me?"....he seemed to say....well, actually, he really did say that. I just don't have a clue where Lil' Wollfie gets his tongue in cheek but Alpha attitude......Here, we're at close to the end of our City Walk Adventure, Wolfie hanging with the Dragn's boyz......


Toward the end of the Adventure in eating, drinking and shopping, they were all pretty much wiped out.....well, except for you know who.......


Off to the World famous, or at least I saw a little Advertisement for it, National Remote control JET show down by the Sepulveda Dam.....Hory Clap, it was absolutely a kick........


Amazing flights, rollovers....frigging magical what they can do....but, i didn't have my camera set right, so most of the fly byes were BLURRRRS.......a takeoff...


And then a close up, just amazed me, how much energy these folkes put into their passion......Then, the Flight Line, Aircraft stacked and ready to go......


And off we went, Cubs, Dragn and the Boyz......to a different place in time....."Medieval Times", down the Highway in a Town Far, Far Away....or so it seemed.

These were the Heroes of the Realm.....Steadfast and True, Loyal and Brave...(and Dragn thought they were kinda cute).....sheesh

They fought Valiantly.....OK, it was scripted, but these guys are real Performers, usually stunt men in the movies we watch all the time. They put their all into the performance......a Lot of Fun, even though it's a bit $$$ with seven Folke.....

After slaying all of his foes, the Green knight paused and gave unto M'Lady Dragn....well, I should say,....a Look.......hmmmmmm, seems to me that Wollf is lucky.....lucky indeed, and no, I did not jump upon his arrogant neck with jaws agape and fangs flashing........I can control myself.....(kinda wanted to remove his smirk, though........)

And besides, who could blame the poor beknighted sot a glance at the Lady Faire? (Heh, I got her a watchamacallit for her crowny thing....heh)....

Remember I said "Lucky'?.......lucky hell......

Wollf is Blessed.
Next time, inside Wollfiness.....be forewarned.

I'd eat Dr. Phil for a frigging snack.
Oh, and I realise I'm going to receive a verbal smackdown for posting her Picture...duh, I'm only a little a'scared........
Wollf

3 comments:

Foxfier said...

Wollfie, love, your Lady reminds me of my mom when I was a tiny little...um... Kit, I guess.

Strong, proud, and still lovely.

I thought my mom was the most beautiful woman on earth.

My mom is still beautiful in her own way...but your Dragon is an echo of her old beauty, in all ways. She really could pass as my mother's sister, in form as well as spirit.

For that, I love her.

Rambling Rose said...

Beautiful Lady. Blessed Wollf.

cry_alone said...

oh, doth mine eyes decive me?
For such beauty truly cannot be
upon this earth....
she looks as if she were an angel who has forgone her wings
to spend life with her love,
The Wolf.
verily verily i say unto thee wolfie...
thou art a blessed man indeed.