Moonrise

Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh.....Wollf is gonna Pay Dearly for this one.......

It's the Middle of Baseball Season......and the Beginning of Softball Season!!!!

I've Loved this since the first time I saw it....any Bodies 'member ol' Buck O'Neill?

And then, the Poster Gurl for Over Thirty Women's Softball........"Dragn"...


Oh my goodness, this is gonna leave a definite mark......
Anyone tell Wollf isn't wearing his anti impulsive, ADD, Muggle Patch today?

Think she'll buy off on that excuse?
*Me neither*

Wollf

UPDATE TO THE LAST POST: Aaagh, it was getting late....I wanted to thank "Paints with Words"....Rambling Rose, for the Beautiful Birfday E-Card she sent me......It inluded all those great new Wolf photos in the text.

Made it an easy one to write......Thanks, Kiddo!

3 comments:

Rambling Rose said...

You're welcome. It was the one that spoke volumes to me for you. I'm glad you liked it.

Rose said...

Hey, it is a cute pic. I don't think you will be in too much trouble.

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Hey Wollf,
It will do you no good to apply the muggle patch and change your mind. I have a screen shot!!

Just kidding:o)