Moonrise

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am writing some more serious stuff....

But hey....Tomorrow's my Birfday!!! Dragns bring the Cubs up to Ventura to take me to lunch...*shhh, but I'll probably play hookey after that*....

I'm driving the '03 Mach 1 today, whoohee Haw!, and I'm just in a damm good mood. Oh, anybody interested, you can buy the Beast for about 3k under low blue book, got an Avalanche and the poor little muscle car is not needed......

Anyway, a couple fun pics I found and have to clear out. What would a Kitteh HALO look like? Or, how do you say Geronimo in Kitteh?



You just know that Some poor Idiot actually caught the little beastie....ouch.

1 comment:

Robin Shelley said...

Happy birthday to you, Wollf! Tomorrow is my dad's birthday, too. You are in good company, sir!