Moonrise

Thursday, July 17, 2008

To me, old age is always 20 years older than I am.

Turning into a pretty good Birfday......

Thanks to Dammit Woman....she brought over some of her World Famous Peanut Butter Cookies...AND....a bottle of Peanut M&Ms. Some of them seem to be defective 'cuz the y say "W" instead of "M".....awww, I'll eat 'em anyways. *YUM*

And a nifty singing Birfday card that does one of my Faves....heck, here, I'll share her thoughts......


Real Nice thoughts they were. As an aside.....done most all those things, 'cept the Bull that crunched this old head of mine was named....are you ready for this?

"Big Fluffy". I kid you not, a Brahma Bull named "Big Fluffy" almost ended my career as a teenager.......the shame

Back again soon...
Wollf

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like them.

The extra bag was for you, the cubs and Dragn.

Enjoy YOUR day!

cry_alone said...

happy birthday wolfie! "Howwwwwwl ya doin?" lol. enjoy today and the cookies and the m&m's dammit woman sent cha (aww, see u know ur loved when u's get gifts like that!) :) I hope its an especially happy one!
(((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday from Alaska!