Moonrise

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Took a silly test......

Thanks to KT at KTCATBLOGSPOT, I took a test that tells me what English speaking country I should live in.....

Big surprise with my ridiculous spirit for adventure.....duh




You Belong in New Zealand



Good on ya, mate

You're the best looking one of the bunch

Though you're often forgotten...

You're quite proud of who you are



Had to do something like this to lighten the spirit.....
Tomorrow....philosophy...and politics...remember the opposite of "Radical"? Come on, sure you do...Poly-Sci 10 freaking 1...101,....anybody?

Sorry, I'm a bit tweaked.....life at the Lair is better and better....
Wollf

3 comments:

rthmcdragn said...

looks like we'll be neighbors..... wanna come over to play?

I Belong in Australia
Ace!
Sunny, upbeat, and cute
You make the perfect surf bum
Now stop hogging the vegemite!

Rambling Rose said...

Hey, rthmcdragn, guess I'll be seeing you there. That's where I belong, too. Sits well with me. Fun and games. You never know what you will find on Wollf's site.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Well Crikey, but ain't I the lucky Bloke....two Aussie Lasses, readin' and commentin' and all....

heh, it was goofy, but...yh never know what you're going to get at wollf's.......