Moonrise

Friday, July 25, 2008

A Fine Few days......

pent the morning at Conejo Creek Park in Thousand Oaks.....Six Cubs, Uber and a Dragn.....nice little time, Cubs and Uber got soaked...now we're having a quick bite at the Lair, dropping off Sho-Cub....best friend of Bigger, and heading South to Universal City Walk for diner and a walk-about.....it'll be fun.

Tomorrow is get up early and go to a Remote Control airshow down by the 101-405 exchange and then the Royal treatment at Medieval Times in Buena Park. The Cubs have been addicted to it since I first took them years ago.

Dragns Boyz...hell Dragn her Princess-ship will be thoroughly impressed. If you ever have the chance, try it out...jousting and sword fighting and Horsemanship...great simple food and.....BEER!!!

I'll write later if I have the energy.....
Wollf

Oh....if you're down by citywalk, swing in...I'll buy you a BEER...I'm easy to find.

Five Cubs, A Beautiful Dragn Princess, and my ever present Kuwait Desert Boonie. I'm the one with the arm tatts.....

Late.

No comments: