Moonrise

Monday, July 21, 2008

Random Thoughts on some interesting Pictures.....

For this individual post, anyways, consider Common Sense to be "dead"



This just in.....Spongebob......a Drunk?.....or *gasp*.....MURDERED!!!!!



Wollf wants this....srsly.



Looks like Chuck Norris visited the Galapagos Islands......



Saw this and just lourved it.....it is all in the perspective, isn't it?



And.....I'm thinking of updating the looks of my site. Where do I move the Moon?


There....I've cleared out a goodly portion of my C drive.
At your expense.....Bwah Ha ha....

Wollf

6 comments:

DammitWomann said...

Is the pistol a BBQ too?

cry_alone said...

I love the tree... wow! looks so beautiful..... a lovely ballerina tree....

K T Cat said...

Great photos! I loved them all.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Yup, it's a BBQ,,,,my little Brother Wolf needs one made out of a 351 Cleveland Engine......

*private joke that's gonna pi$$ him off*.......

DammitWomann said...

Gosh - will it fit on your deck?

Robin Shelley said...

So... what about Sponge Bob? Is he dead? Did anyone check?