Moonrise

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Couldn't help myself.......

I was reading a couple articles on the young voters who have fallen so far under the spell of the "No Plan But Change" Obamassiah, that they are Legally changing their middle names to "Hussein".

What thought process tells you that that is a good idea?......Then I visited DENNY at Grouchy Old Cripple and saw where these folks come from.....

I know, I know, it's insensitive....but I'm feeling a tiny bit insensitve today.


Got my little feelings all in a twist for a little bit....
Nice short bus though, huh?

Wollf

5 comments:

K T Cat said...

Great post, Wollf. Funny stuff. Sad, but funny.

rthmcdragn said...

my, oh my, Wollf....... luv the short bus.... tells all.... and yes, k t cat, sad, but way too funny!

Anonymous said...

For another side of our youth, check out the articles in your local newspaper the last couple days re: youth enlisting in the armed forces. Makes you proud.

Hope your feelings are "untwisted" now.

Foxfier said...

It's awful short, but there's lots of room left underneath!

K T Cat said...

foxfier, LOL!