Moonrise

Monday, July 14, 2008

So......I did some Soul Searching......

And as I alluded to in the last post.....I am feeling a bit Melancholy. Which, by the way, is quite the different thing than "depressed", or "angry", or any other "mood" that one might be in.

It seems to be a state of mind that needs clearing, rather on the order of wearing your reading glasses in the bathroom, and seeing "things" that you usually don't notice..........

It needs cleaning. Period, and you morph into Hazel the perfect Maid. Housecleaning is in order, and first thing on the agenda is Perception. As with the bathroom metaphor, I needed to put on my glasses in order to see my world more clearly.

I have been, in essence on writing "vacation" for the last month and a half or so....having engaged my total attention in creating a relationship of utmost import with a certain Dragn.........

I have been so absolutely, astonishingly Happy and Fullfilled, that my "Writing" has turned into "Blogging"........finding and posting funny, or romantic, or political bits and pieces from the web with little snippets of my thoughts about them.

That's not what I created this little spot for, nor do I assume, what the very few Faithful were drawn to the Lair for......So.....

After I take a brief, but oh so Lovely break, I shall return and tell anyone who is interested, just exactly what I think is wrong with the Human Condition, Politics in this Country, Relationships gone South, War, Peace....oh Hell...the Faithful Few will get an absolute earful......

I pray that I am still up to the task......heavy subjects, expressed with the lightness of a Wollf's paws padding through the forest.

See you then......or at least I hope to....
Wollf

6 comments:

Foxfier said...

...Mebbie talk about the important stuff, like Why Life Rocks?

Just sometimes...for a change....

Rose said...

Blogs take on a life of their own. You feel compelled to post something, and writing, as you note, suffers. Take anyone's blog and look at the early posts where they really had something that had to get out, had to be expressed, and then watch the evolution. The early posts are the core, usually.

It's not necessarily a bad transition, now you post as you would chat at a coffee shop, light, things of interest, as the dark skies have lightened.

Anonymous said...

Cleansing of the soul is over. Not a bad thing.

rthmcdragn said...

looking forward to what i can already imagine; some excellent writing on your part Wollf... you definitely have a way with words....

and yeah, Foxfire, life does rock!

Rambling Rose said...

WONDERFUL POST, WOLLF!

Robin Shelley said...

Oh, I am interested. And I'm listening. Intently.