Moonrise

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Hates Grafitti.......

Southern Kalifornia is covered in it. Heck, for that matter, my guess is it's covering your town too.....

I had a situation at the old house, wherein some "wannabe" Gangstas spray painted "MS 13 NP" on my side fence facing the street. Our fair town has a grafitti hot line that "victims" call to have it removed.....yes, at taxpayer expense.

I called. I waited. I called again......three days of looking at this shi-ite on my fence. Nobody came.....they were busy with more important things......

ADD....and the out of box thinking that comes with it, took over.

I Re-Grafitti'd my fence, in bigger, longer letters....in RED, that said.....

"FECK ALL YOU MESSKINS!!"

The City repainted my fence the next morning.

I have a dream of seeing this as a picture supporting a story in our Local Newsrag........



Oh....the Ironing.

Wollf

2 comments:

Rose said...

Totally LOL!

aA said...

OMG, the whole thing is so dang funny! Such a clever fellow!