Moonrise

Monday, July 7, 2008

Mountain Lions.....

Seems we have a bit of a problem with a rogue cat up in the mountains above town. Because my bigger Cub and his partners in crime are avid hikers of the trails up there, I've given them as much direction about what to do in case of a big cat encounter......

All the usual stuff, but then I found this while researching. So here it is, Wollf's Public Service Announcement for the week. Makes sense to me......



But then again, Grandfather's sage Amerind advice was to simply run faster than the friend that is with you......
Heh

Wollf

3 comments:

rthmcdragn said...

sounds like great advice, though i think these days i might offer him a tasty puppy instead...

aA said...

Puppy, child, what's the diff?

The puppy might not last long enough, unless it contains a LOT of caramel.

Foxfier said...

I really, really hope it's just a wanderer and not one of those cats that sees folks as food.