Moonrise

Friday, May 16, 2008

Ok, you may have seen this Beforre....

I "think" I have, but heck....it made me blow coffee through my nose anyway.....

The Gummints Public Service Posters for what to do in a Terrorist Attack. A Poster for any situation....and then some smart a$$'es translation of what they mean....

I know, you can't read the bitty littles type if you're over Fourty. Sucks to be you.

Just *Clicky Clicky* and it should get all big and stuff. Sheesh the things I do for you People.








There.....now you can feel Safe. Quit worrying about "Them" being out to get you personally, lighten up, embrace Life and Love in all their permutations....big word there, I wonder if it's in context?.......and enjoy yourself.

Let me worry 'bout the bad guys. I have broad shoulders for a skinny Wollf..........

H/T to the Stamper

1 comment:

rthmcdragn said...

wollf.... you need to add a disclaimer.....

i would have gladly shot coffee out my nose than pee my pants.......

need the laugh, so thanks.......