Moonrise

Monday, May 19, 2008

The Big Concert.....

Woo Doggies.....I just made a promise that I do not wnat to keep. Damm this Honor OCD of mine...oh well...

Hey, tis a Full Moon, just arrived back at the Lair....2200hrs....I'm parked at least 100 meters from my front door. Before you start, yes, I have a Garage, two car, but three problems.....

1) Big Damm Truck
2) Garage Band Drumset on one side
3) A Tool Box as big as a small car on the other.

(Yes, number three is Not an Exageration..I'm helpless in a Home Depot...)

Good mood, our "small town" enveloped by a medium, and close by a huge one, has an annual "All School Concert Band" performance at our local state of the art community center.

All the band kidlets....yes, including my overly handsome cool dude Bigger Cub...perform. From fourth grade all the way through the High schoolers. It's a blast. At times.....to the ears....oh the joys of learning. My hat is off to the Directors....

Here's how it looked from my vantage...actually, Lil'Wolfie somehow smelled me out, so it was "our" vantage...that Cub needs a bath....but that's another story....



Ok...excuse the cel phone picture..the point is, it's a nice venue for the kids...

Things that caught my attention about the performance...heh...a really fly, retro, lemon yellow futuristic cowskin, and my eldest male Cub, swaying to the music of the younger ones with his band girlfriend...(On Stage), the fact that when he plays symbol he has to march with his feet...funnier than hell, and the fact that he is the ONLY member of the Concert Band that seems too col to tuck his friggin shirt in.

Whatever am I to do? Anyway...had a good time. It's late...but I had to write.

Will I go to sleep now? Remember the first line?

It's time to Howl just a bit....probably be late for work...but full moons only come around once a month. Oh.....

Damm Honor...it's a pain in the a$$.
G'nite,
Wollf

1 comment:

rthmcdragn said...

woo doggies???? hmmmmmm, must have ben a good nite....... yeah, promises can be tough; guaranteed...... hats off to your and your will to be honorable....... you're a good man, wollf....... a good man!