Moonrise

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The most Enjoyable.....

Evening in a long time.....I mean for just really funny conversation, and getting a feel for another Person......

I haven't just plain laughed so much in quite a while.

The Divorce thing is about over, I feel really good about the fairness of what's come out....Miss XP is a bit distraught, but yannow.....she simply doesn't get a big free ride.......a Just and Fair disposition.

It's late, 0400 comes early, and I'm tired. Thanks, DW for the reminder e-mail, I sent the pictures off to "The Best Family Law attorney in the World"....

I have a mental-Spiritual task.

I have to write my description, in four words of the "man creature", and I'm not allowed to use the old joke.....

"Easy, a man is.....Hungry, Horney, Thirsty and Sleepy".....too bad, and a tough nut to crack, but tomorrow...

G'nite....I am sure to have good dreams
Wollf

3 comments:

rthmcdragn said...

laughter is music for the soul.....

4 words, hmmmmmmmm??? that WILL be a toughy....... from one nut to another, good luck..... i can't wait to see what you come up with......

aA said...

I've been away for awhile, but you seldom disappoint, Brother Wollf!

Always insightful, always honest, always a good read.

I've got a dead computer on the desk @ home, so my visits will not be super-regular...

But I will be watching!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Heh...I have Lotsa idears....none suitable for my PG13 Blog.

Dammit.

Hey aA...hope you're avoiding the circular wind problem down there....