Moonrise

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Codeine and Beer brings out the best........

Still doing laundry....found two pairs of New 517 Levi Jeans....it really is a magical evening....dancing isn't working very well, cuz I can't seem to raise my right arm above the parallel.....

But!!! I found THIS!! The arguably worst Christopher Walken dance sequence ever done. Pain? What pain....I just laughed my bushy tail off. Hope you enjoy. I have to walk down and get the clothes.....

*I am sooooo housebroken. Never pee on the floor, but you can never be too sure about the area rugs.......yum.*

6 comments:

rthmcdragn said...

housebroken like a puppy? gotta watch out for them thar area rugs....... good luck with the fluffing...... got a visual going here!

Robin Shelley said...

Careful mixin' your meds, Wollf. You don't want to actually turn into Christopher Walken... do you?
(;

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you meant *hmm* NOT *yum* ?

LOL

Poetryman said...

well at least the picture of the moon is cool.

prescription codeine said...

Codeine belongs to a group of medicines called opioids. Opioids mimic the effects of naturally occurring pain reducing chemicals (endorphins).

buy codeine online said...

This is such a helpful reading material for me, I’ve learned a lot of new things. Thanks for the great post!