Moonrise

Thursday, April 3, 2008

What a Lovely morning.......

Well....except that I just walked out to my truck to head into the office....

And I seem to has misplaced it.

Actually, methinks, in fact "me-sures", that the Towing Company for my new HOA has borrowed it.

It was raining quite hard last evening when I got back, and I didn't see the "No Parking Without Permit" sign.

Ahh, another adventure. Over thirty years of driving, I s'pose it's time for that experience, huh?

Big Dummy, heh.

Roller Coasters are what you make of them, I figure. It's all in the perspective. It's either sheer terror, or unadulterated joy. I choose joy......

And besides, I have a new Call to Arms......

"Bush Up"!!

There, I feel better already.....yes, that was an inside joke, heh

Wollf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There, I feel better already.....yes, that was an inside joke, heh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am honored, Sir.

Oh, while walking the streets of 1000 Oaks, remember I used to, also. A great place to grow up.

Bush up!

Stepperg