Moonrise

Thursday, April 10, 2008

WARNING.....Language Alert...

Not so much mine, as a nice gentleman who took issue with the "Duckie" Post. He left an eloquent note in the Comments section, which I simply deleted...and then thought....Nahh, let's play.

Here's a screen shot of my Comment Notification:



Thank you, MR. Anonymous. I have never been yelled at quite like that before, espescially from a nice fellow like you from "Down Under".

Let's check it out, shall we? Thanks for calling me a "Peice of sh*t". I truly have never enjoyed that particular personal verbal invective before.

Now, truth be told, I have been referred to as an a$$hole on ocassion, and possibly deservedly so. Usually...no, not usually, I've been called that by some nice People and I've let it slide. But on ocassion, being called an a$$hole has brought out the "Zero to Sixty" in the reaction side of Wollf.

So...I accept that I sometimes act a bit the a$$hole. But, it seems to me, scientifically, that I cannot be both the a$$hole and the Excrement expunged from such.

Make sense there Muzzie boy? Look, we'll make a deal....I'm known for win-wins...I'll be the a$$hole, and you just be the steaming pile of vile filled dung that I leave behind me.....Ok?

Then....and I LOVE this one..."Peice of sh*t jew". You are killing me...oh Garsh. As an aside, jew is written Jew...like capitalised.....Then, I just don't happen to be Jewish.

Be glad of that little man. I am a Gentile who supports Israel, and that's bad enough. If I were a Jew, I would be the kind of Jew that is the cause of your bedwetting and bedsores because you are afraid to leave your mothers basement.

So...thank you very much for brightening my day...and you might want to brush up on you English.

It's I before E, except after C. Got that, you anti semitic, impotent dumbass?

Peace and Love,
Wollf

5 comments:

Foxfier said...

Oh, boo, you get ALL the good trolls!

This guy basically makes himself look stupid, yet is vaguely on topic!

Why do I get the ranting idiots?

Anonymous said...

Do I detect a very strong "sizzle" from Wollf?

Rose said...

He needs to know there are alot of us, wollf, humans who support Israel.

The world, the universe, owes them. the rift in the fabric of the universe that was Nazi Germany can never be repaired.

That that same evil has risen again with a new name - let's hope we are wiser this time.

Anonymous said...

IIIIIIIIIIII Like it! Good one, Wollf.

BTW, I'm married to one of those Jewish guys who could make this troll not want to leave his mother's basement.

If you need a little fire power, say the word. *HA!*

cry_alone said...

tsk tsk tsk, well i could't read the screen shot, but your entry gave me the jist..... I have nuthing against any1 fro "down under" but this fellow gives me the impression that he is an umcultured unsophisticated unitelligent narrow minded person who altho they do fight with words lacks the brain capacity to put together an argument but instead ypes together a series of words and sentances which actually make little sense and use swear words as adjectives, nouns, and verbs... to get his thoughts (if u can call them that) across.
I'm sorry if u dont agre with something, ranting like a raving lunatic does not a convinceing argument make.
that said, wolfie... touche. you didnt sink to his level you just merely chose to use words and sentance structure that the boufoon may (AND I DO MEAN MAY) comprehend.