Moonrise

Friday, April 4, 2008

A Public Service Announcement

Wollf is Pissed off, rattlesnake ugly, angry.

One of my "Apostrophes" happened, been patchless for over a week, and put the meds on....now I'm looking at a situation a bit differently.

So, avoid the streets of Thousand Oaks this evening....

Love me or Hate me....makes no damm difference to me.

Tepid....that's an effed up word, espescially if used to describe a relationship.

Fire up the bon-fire or snuff that mother out.
I gotta go....

Maybe it was the Truck being towed.....The Vodka Ad....maybe the Muzzies again.....or maybe just the lack of her voice in my ear....

Wollf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel so bad, us folks over here in North Hollywood feel the same.............everyday.

Lock and load

Foxfier said...

Hope things get better-- fast.