Moonrise

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lookie, Lookie what I found.......

Trinitrotoluene.....T.N.T.......boom.



A Bunch of 'em......'bout Forty, some properly stowed in shck resistant ammo canisters....and a damm bunch just tossed willy nilly.....



In an abandoned storefront rental unit about a mile away from the Navy Base. Ol' Wollf identified 'em for what they are....."Auxiliary Artillery Charges, type, TNT"
They insert in the end of a 105mm round, and make it go Boom.

"Big Boom".

So....what kind of person "acquires", keeps and then abandons TNT Charges? Hmmm, could be a bad guy.....actually probably is a bad guy. These babies have no "agricultural" or "mining" use......In fact, they mostly insert into one of these.....


Damm nice start to an IED, in my humble opinion......

Thank goodness the perp or perps were morons.....they will most assuredly be apprehended.....

In the words of one of my dearest friends......"Move along, no Terrorist Threat Here....Nothing to See"......

Tomorrow.....maybe some of the pictures I took of our Brave Civvie Authorities making them go Boom......

That sure was a short hiatus. I think I might have a small writing addiction....oh well. I'll just stick to this kind of fun stuff for a while. I lourves my job.

Wollf

1 comment:

aA said...

OMG! YOU found them? were you present? I think I need the whole story, to either laff (nervously) or be frightened at how easily they might have become available!

Sorry for missing so many posts: computer @ home is MIA and work has been crazy.