Moonrise

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Former Poser in Chief to meet with Terrorists???

WTFF? Jimmah Carter, the worst President of the twentieth Century...making things worse, one day at a time....

FOX News confirmed on Thursday that Carter will travel to Syria next week for an unprecedented meeting with the senior leadership of Hamas. The State Department has designated Hamas a "foreign terrorist organization," a stance McCormack reiterated.

The State Department had "counseled the former president about having such a meeting," he said. "U.S. policy is that Hamas is a terrorist organization; we don't believe its in the interest of our policy or in the interest of peace to have such a meeting."

I read about it first over at
Something and Half of Something

I couldn't even bring myself to comment, I was so stunned.

First the poor kids in the car wreck, then this douchebag, mindless fool.....

I have the Cubs tonite. We're gonna build a bunk Bed, feed the Soul with manual labor and Love.

Post later more fun, I hope.
Wollf

No comments: