Moonrise

Friday, April 4, 2008

Total Embarassment.......

Lookie, lookie what Wollf snuck up on.......

Hory Clap...where does the Bigger Wolfie get this stuff? Can you say "Chick Magnet"?

Oh, when he sees this, he is going to be Mortified.....like I care. Heh, yes, I have my Evil Sire side....Fifteen years old...."says" he was fighting her off......

Ok....I'll admit....had it been one of my female Cubs....different reaction...yeah, I know....I'm a Guy after all....and Yes, we had a talk....sheesh.



I was just happy that he found an attractive young Lady that was shorter than He is......oh, I am Bad....

Which reminds me......"Baby let's Dance".
Wollf

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad, I Hate you.

PS, you'll never see your camera again.

Max...Bigger Wolf

damm, dad!

Anonymous said...

ps..I love you, but damm dad

Foxfier said...

Max... as a woman...

WHOOT!

Pretty lady!

Give your dad some slack...Assuming a) you like her and b) she likes you.

When I first got "into" my guy, I found out he wanted a Japanese gal.

I was still in the middle of plots to find him a nice, Japanese GF when he kissed me and informed me I was an idiot.

Be the best man you can, and it will work out in the end.

Foxfier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Bad Daddy....

Robin Shelley said...

Well, during "the talk", I hope you told him not to cover his mouth with his hand when a girl kisses him! Heh, heh.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Robin....I brought that fact up to the Bigger....he "claimed" that he heard me sneaking up on him.....

Heh