Moonrise

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WARNING...again, I know, two in a row.....

And I'm not happy about it. I want rainbows and butterflies and puppies...well, Wolf Cubs.....but.

This is a shout out, and opening myself up to some possible trollish behaviour, but it has to be done. I feel Honor Bound to the idea of a Peace that is Real...not just words and empty promises and Political gesturing.....

Or the Naivete of Sheep....I Love sheep....*No, not like that, you goofies*, but I am a certain way. Can't change it. Some things just get my Passion up.

To see what raised my Wollfish ire, check out the comments at a WATCHPAUL....check out March 30th



As in my last Post, let me reiterate....the Israelis are not the Bad Guys here. Please learn.

You Do Not Want This to Happen Here.......Period.

Nice and comfortable up there in the Redwoods? There's a reason for that.

Wollf

1 comment:

Foxfier said...

Evil here, too, assuming those two idiots are Americans.