Moonrise

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines Day......hmmmmm

Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life. ~William Faulkner

I suppose that I shall not have a timepiece accompany me on my hiatus.....time, and thus Life, will then Be, as shall I. I wrote a poem.....not a good one, don't start expecting anything of worth here, quite a bit ago, just before I started this blog.

Love simply is.
Real Love simply is
True Love
Always
Is.

It's too late to write.....I'll do a real Valentines Post on the morrow. I suffered an inordinate amount of thinking this eve.

I read a bit over at "Something and Half of Something"....sidebar, sorry, too exhausted to link......and the post on the Missiles into innocent neighborhoods made me......upset.

I commented. I commented a second time....a bit less......"light heartedly", using my rarely seen secondary nom de plume....The lady does not have a clue.

Happy Valentines day.....tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be all lovey then. Heh, odd day for me and my Daisy it will be.........but I'll grow from it, and so shall she.

*Hugs all around*
Wollf
P.R.

2 comments:

aA said...

will have to read the post from Something and Half etc...

and i hate clocks as well. but i also loved that scene in "Crocodile Dundee" where he squints into the sun, steals a peek at his buddy's watch, then pronounces the correct time...that's me.

so what's the countdown for your run East?

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

15 days....but who's counting? Not that I'm looking forward to it or anything like that yannow.

heh