Moonrise

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ok, Call me Crazy.........

But there just seems to be..........something....maybe I am a bit, umm, uh, maybe...off kilter, but I think this is funny.

Mostly because he should have poured some Blonde Pale Ale in the pan, dashed sone Chili powder on the pears, and probably added some crushed garlic to the interior of the chicken.

But hey.....who the hell am I? I surely can't dance as well as he does...well, matbe, but I sure can't fly......Right Here



Really, I mean it, espescially the chili on the pears.....hey you can use Curry if you want, but try it.

Yum.
Wollf

2 comments:

cry_alone said...

chicken and pears? well, being the chicken connoisseur that i am, i'll give it a try. but yes wolfie i'll add the peppers instead of salt! yuk! did u see how much salt was used! a lot, no try a ton!!!

aA said...

if you don't eat the skin, or MUCH of it, the salt won't kill you...but some of that salty, crispy skin is a MUST!

yeah, CW is a little strange, but this shows he's kinda regular. likes to cook.

garlic and rosemary on the chicken cavity, too.

of course, around here, we cut the tops off of beer cans and stand the chiken on a full can of beer...makes the bird so tender and tasty. AND the chicken doesn't mind so much getting cooked...