Moonrise

Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Goodbye, and a Howdy......

The weather is a bit melancholy today.....blue skies and fluffy clouds make no nevermind. I am less than amused at some very normal antics for a particular "Personality Profile".....and treating my Cubs in a way that I would never dream.

I have them fifty percent of the time......I am with them one hundred percent of that fifty percent.....whether I've been invited out, or whatever. Well, Wollf shall not dwell on it, she's just hurting herself and cannot realise....I'll just post the query....

Know what's more difficult to stomach for an Extroverted Sensing Man whose ADD is under control than a true INTJ?

Two of them. Her sisters are in town.....the INTJs felt it is proper to leave the littlest sister's, (Not an INTJ) young children with Bigger as Designated Babysitter, while they...........shop. He is not happy. I told him I'd hang close to town in case anything untoward happened while he was reluctantly in charge.

I don't want to become up-sot, so I'll just give a gentle Adios song, and support my Cubs......and I truly hope that she can be happy.....

Says shes had enough of me
Ive had enough of her too
I might as well go on and set her free
Shes already turned me lose
No fault no blame nobody done no wrong
Thats just the way it sometimes goes
Sometimes two people just dont get along
And its time to hit the road

Chorus:
Goodbye
Farewell
So long
Vaya condios
Goodluck
Wish you well
Take it slow
Easy come girl, easy go

Thank you George Strait.
How ever did I stay with that woman for twenty years......OOOh, a Lizard!!



But then.....I'm much more in tune with the Yin of my Yin-Yang, the opposite side of my coin.....

Thus, this hopeful Howdy to the Lady. A Man has to work through his problems before he Knows that he wants to Dance again......Again with the George Strait....Hey, I'm a Country boy at heart.....

I dont want to be the kind to hesitate,
Be too shy, wait too late
I dont care what they say other lovers do,
I just want to dance with you.

I gotta feeling that you have a heart like mine,
So let it show, let it shine.
If we have a chance to make one heart of two,
I just want to dance with you.

I want to dance with you, twirl you all around the floor
Thats what they intended dancin for,
I just want to dance with you.
I want to dance with you, hold you in my arms once more,
Thats what they invented dancin for,
I just want to dance with you.



Mayda Laya......You don't realise what you're getting in to.
You Can dance, can't you?

Wollf....finished with his Melancholy

3 comments:

Rose said...

Wollf, I tell this to my women friends, too - once you are separated/no longer together/divorced, you no longer have any say over what the other person does - whether they eat hamburger helper for dinner, whether they let them watch inappropriate movies, don't make them brush their teeth, and so on...

So do not dwell on it.

Nor can she dictate what you do, whether it be going to the beach or going skeet shooting.

Don't let it affect your mood.

Anonymous said...

Ah Wollf, thank goodness Bigger had such a wonderful day on Friday to help him prepare him for the challenge he faced today. And, thank goodness he knew that his Sire was nearby and not only ready, but willing to step in should the need arise. I'm sure that gave him the all confidence he needed to get through the day.

I assume the chocolate is all gone, so... get that boy some ice cream!

oh, and by the way, it's Leah, not Laya.

Abe K said...

Wollf,
Rose is right, you can only be you; the better one. The fairer one, the smarter one.

I think you have that role pretty well figured out.

Good job, Buddy!